The Miller's Wife Mother's Day Platter - STL Digital File Download - 7 piece setRegular price $16.00 CAD
You can purchase the pre-recorded class that provides step by step videos on how to decorate this set at: www.themillerswifecustomcookies.com which will be released on Easter weekend in April 2021.
This listing is for the STL downloads for Melissa's (@themillerswifecustomcookies) online course for the cutter sets. This is a 7 piece set. You will receive the STL files for:
1 - Tin Bucket 4.5"
1 - Short Greenery 3.75"
1 - Long Greenery 5.37"
1 - Long Leaf - 5"
1 - Tag 2.5"
1 - Basic circle 1.9"
1 - Basic circle 2.10"
NO PHYSICAL CUTTERS WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU. These are files for those who have access to their own 3D Printers and wish to print their own.
Files are not for sharing or reproducing. Non-commercial, single personal use only.
• Once purchased, you will receive an email with the download link where you can access the .zip file with your files, or you can download directly from the confirmation page.
• Each download link is only limited to a single download. Once you click on it to download your file, the code will expire. Your link is only valid for 24 hours. Ensure that you download the .zip file right away after purchasing.
• If using Google Chrome, when downloading you may receive a note that says "this file is not commonly downloaded" as a security feature - click "keep" in order to keep the file otherwise your browser will automatically delete it and you will not be able to re-download it.
• IF USING CURA OR ANY SLICER THAT IS SET TO METRIC INSTEAD OF IMPERIAL UNITS: You will need to scale up all the files by 2540% as Cura will open these files really small by default since it translates the sizes from inches to mm. Ensure that your XYZ is locked when scaling to make it proportional!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- STL files and design are copyright of THE COOKIERY CANADA.
- Files may not be shared or reproduced.
- Files may not be uploaded onto any other website.
- Files may not be reprinted for re-sale.
- As all printers & filaments will vary, we are unable to provide technical assistance with the printing of these files.
- The Cookiery is not responsible for the print quality of your cutters.