TMP Super Silver - 10g sizeRegular price $9.50 CAD
TMP Super Copper - 10g size (Medium)
The TMP Super Dusts are non-toxic and should be considered as decoration only. It’s not edible according to the FDA.Something is labeled decorative use only because it is not approved as food by the FDA. Non-toxic means it isn’t toxic if ingested. There are strong opinions on both sides of this on whether it’s ok to eat. Some people strongly opposed to it because it isn’t approved by the FDA. Other people are ok with it because it isn’t toxic and not absorbed by your body (because it isn’t food). You need to decide for yourself if it’s something you want to offer. A small disclaimer stating that the metallics are not approved by the FDA is an easy enough statement to provide for your customers for them to decide if they want it or not.
For decoration use only.
Not FDA approved.