STL DOWNLOAD - The Miller's Wife - 2022 Easter Online Decorating Class - STL files onlyRegular price $23.00 CAD
PLEASE READ BELOW CAREFULLY PRIOR TO PURCHASING.
THIS LISTING IS FOR DIGITAL STL FILES. YOU WILL NOT BE SHIPPED PHYSICAL CUTTERS. THIS IS ALSO NOT THE COOKIE CLASS.
The class is not included with this STL cutter purchase. You can also opt to purchase only this cutters set and not the class :) A hand-cutting guide will also be provided with the class if you opt to forego the cutters.
You can purchase the pre-recorded class that provides step by step videos on how to decorate this set at: www.themillerswifecustomcookies.com. The class will be released March 11, 2022.
This listing is for the STL downloads for Melissa's (@themillerswifecustomcookies) online course for the cutter sets. This is a 6 piece set. You will receive the STL files for:
1 - Bunny Facing Backwards - 5"
1 - Bunny Crouching - 4.5"
1 - Skinny Carrot - 4"
1 - Flowers - 4.25"
1 - Floral Egg 3.25"
1 - Watering Can Flowers - 4"
NO PHYSICAL CUTTERS WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU. These are files for those who have access to their own 3D Printers and wish to print their own.
Files are not for sharing or reproducing. Non-commercial, single personal use only.
• Once purchased, you will receive an email with the download link where you can access the .zip file with your files, or you can download directly from the confirmation page.
• Each download link is only limited to a single download. Once you click on it to download your file, the code will expire. Your link is only valid for 24 hours. Ensure that you download the .zip file right away after purchasing.
• If using Google Chrome, when downloading you may receive a note that says "this file is not commonly downloaded" as a security feature - click "keep" in order to keep the file otherwise your browser will automatically delete it and you will not be able to re-download it.
• IF USING CURA OR ANY SLICER THAT IS SET TO METRIC INSTEAD OF IMPERIAL UNITS: You may need to scale up all the files by 2540% as Cura will open these files really small by default since it translates the sizes from inches to mm. Ensure that your XYZ is locked when scaling to make it proportional! Only do this if the files are very tiny when imported into your slicer, otherwise no need to scale them up.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- STL files and design are copyright of THE COOKIERY CANADA.
- Files may not be shared or reproduced.
- Files may not be uploaded onto any other website.
- Files may not be reprinted for re-sale.
- As all printers & filaments will vary, we are unable to provide technical assistance with the printing of these files.
- The Cookiery is not responsible for the print quality of your cutters.