Tutti-Frutti Flavor Oil 2 Drams Twin Pack - LorAnn OilRegular price $4.91
Our Fruit Punch flavor (also known as candy flavoring oil) is made with natural fruit flavors and tastes just like a cup of fruit punch. Try this fruity favorite in a sno-cone for a “days-gone-by” experience!
1 dram = about 1 teaspoon
TIP: Customers often ask if the aroma and taste of our Super Strength Flavorings are accurate when experienced straight from the bottle. The answer is no! These are highly concentrated formulas that are meant to be used in dilution. The concentrated form is typically not a reflection of how the flavor will come through in a finished product. We always encourage starting with a smaller size to make sure a particular flavor is right for you.
"A little goes a long way!"
Our most concentrated type of flavoring. These intense and exceptionally versatile flavors are all appropriate for the higher temperature demands of hard candy making but can also be used to flavor just about anything! Many of these flavors are natural essential oils derived from the peel, flower or leaf of plants.
LorAnn Super Strength Flavors and Essential Oils are 3X to 4X stronger than typical alcohol-based extracts.
Use LorAnn Super Strength Flavors in:
- Hard candy & confections such as cake pops, fudges, marshmallows, and brittles.
- Most flavors are appropriate in chocolates - see list on product listing
- All baked goods such as cakes, cookies, muffins, frosting and fondant (use 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon per 1 cup butter or fat)
- Ice cream & frozen dairy
Our Super Strength Flavors are:
- Gluten free
- Free of nut and dairy allergens
Caution: Please keep in mind that our super strength flavors are extremely concentrated and should be used with care.
We recommend the following safe handling tips:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not ingest super strength flavors undiluted
- Wipe-up spills quickly as prolonged contact to countertops may cause damage
- Avoid using plastic utensils and bowls
- Avoid rising steam when making hard candy
Special Note: Our Cinnamon Oil, Hot Cinnamon Flavor, Jalepeno Flavor, and Hot Chili Oil can cause irritation and a burning sensation if the oils come in contact with skin, eyes or mucous membranes. For contact with skin, wash area immediately with warm soapy water to remove oils. For contact with eyes or mucous membranes, flush with cool water. Seek medical attention if burning sensation persists.