Strawberry Oil 2 Drams Twin Pack - LorAnn OilRegular price $5.00
Strawberry flavoring (also known as candy flavoring oil) is a long time favorite for lollipops and hard tack candy. For a sophisticated taste, try combining strawberry with our sparkling wine flavor. It's also wonderful with cake batter flavor - think strawberry shortcake.
1 dram = about 1 teaspoon
Appropriate for use in chocolates and coatings, but may cause some thickening. Add liquified coconut oil, or cocoa butter to thin/smooth (typical use is ¼ to ½ teaspoon per pound).
"A little goes a long way!"
Our most concentrated type of flavoring. These intense and exceptionally versatile flavors are all appropriate for the higher temperature demands of hard candy making but can also be used to flavor just about anything! Many of these flavors are natural essential oils derived from the peel, flower or leaf of plants.
LorAnn Super Strength Flavors and Essential Oils are 3X to 4X stronger than typical alcohol-based extracts.
Use LorAnn Super Strength Flavors in:
- Hard candy & confections such as cake pops, fudges, marshmallows, and brittles.
- Most flavors are appropriate in chocolates - see list on product listing
- All baked goods such as cakes, cookies, muffins, frosting and fondant (use 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon per 1 cup butter or fat)
- Ice cream & frozen dairy
Our Super Strength Flavors are:
- Gluten free
- Free of nut and dairy allergens
Caution: Please keep in mind that our super strength flavors are extremely concentrated and should be used with care.
We recommend the following safe handling tips:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not ingest super strength flavors undiluted
- Wipe-up spills quickly as prolonged contact to countertops may cause damage
- Avoid using plastic utensils and bowls
- Avoid rising steam when making hard candy
Special Note: Our Cinnamon Oil, Hot Cinnamon Flavor, Jalepeno Flavor, and Hot Chili Oil can cause irritation and a burning sensation if the oils come in contact with skin, eyes or mucous membranes. For contact with skin, wash area immediately with warm soapy water to remove oils. For contact with eyes or mucous membranes, flush with cool water. Seek medical attention if burning sensation persists.